Soleo Clinicians are available 24 hours 7 days a week
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Soleo Clinicians are available 24 hours 7 days a week
Atlanta Specialty Pharmacy
We can also provide pharmacy services for specialty drugs at home or in our clinics – whichever best suits your needs. Our patients benefit from:
- Access to the latest specialty medications
- Medication and side effects management
- Comfortable care while receiving infusions from highly trained RNs and Pharmacists
Soleo Health is committed to improving patient outcomes. We partner with pharma companies to offer the newest and most promising treatments to our patients.
About Your Visit to Soleo Health in Norcross, GA
Your patient journey starts with a provider’s referral. We will appoint a patient ambassador who will be your main point of contact throughout the benefits verification and prior authorization process. This consistency of contact can help you feel more comfortable when you start on service with us.
Before visiting our infusion center in Atlanta, here is what you can expect.
- Plush recliners for a comfortable infusion.
- Access to the same care team.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff with the experience to manage complex conditions.
- Education and support so you can manage your condition safely.
If you cannot visit our Atlanta infusion center, we offer in-home therapies for many conditions.
Do you wish to discuss specialty therapy? You can reach our team by completing the contact form or calling 470.226.2300. Whether you’re a provider making a patient referral or booking your appointment, we’re available to help you today.
Our Regional Leadership
Jennifer Joiner, RN, BSN, Regional Vice President, leads our teams that cover Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Before joining Soleo Health, Joiner served as an ICU nurse for 14 years. Joiner’s experience means she understands the challenges that chronically ill individuals face. She is committed to finding new ways to better serve our patients.
How to Find Us
It’s easy to find Soleo Health in metro Atlanta. We’re conveniently located at 1600 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 560,Norcross, GA. We’re open from 8.30 AM until 5.30 PM Monday to Friday. If you need a weekend or late appointment, we can accommodate you.
Contact us to discuss availability. Or call our offices at 470.226.2300. You can also get started by calling our national customer center at 844.575.1515.