Soleo Clinicians are available 24 hours 7 days a week
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Soleo Clinicians are available 24 hours 7 days a week
How Can Infusion Therapy Help?
Infusion therapy is a type of specialist medication that is used to support patients with compromised immune systems.
Infusion therapy works by stimulating the body’s immune response, which can help to reduce the chances of infection. And if an immunocompromised person does get sick, the increased immune response may reduce the infection severity.
Specialty Pharmacy in Phoenix
Every Soleo Health patient gains access to our specialty pharmacy as well.
Our patients benefit from:
- Access to the most up to date specialty medications
- Medication and side effects management
- Highly trained RNs and Pharmacists
Soleo Health is committed to improving patient outcomes. We partner with pharmaceutical manufacturing companies to offer the newest and most promising treatments to our patients.
We closely work with providers to coordinate and deliver quality patient care.
- Providers can use our simple referral process to help patients access our services
- They can discuss any concerns with our experienced and responsive clinical team
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that their patients are receiving the complex care they need.
Providers can contact us today to discuss patient referrals to Soleo Health. We cater to complex and rare conditions, no matter how challenging they may be to manage.
Specialty Therapy in Arizona
When you are treated by Soleo Health for an infusion other complex specialty therapies, you can expect exceptional standards of care. We offer:
- Customized treatment plans based on your disease or condition
- A single point-of-contact for benefits verification and pre-authorization, whom you can rely on to answer your questions
- Consistency of care from the same clinical team at every visit
From the moment you enter our infusion center, you will be treated with the respect you deserve. We understand the challenges you face and we aim to make your treatment as comfortable as possible.
We welcome patients who cannot access one of our infusion centers in Arizona. If needed, we can visit patients at home across the state.
How to Find Us
We are conveniently located in the Airport Business Center, at 415 S 48th Street
Suite 101, Tempe, AZ 86001. Our hours are Monday – Friday , 8:30 am to 5 pm. With weekend and after hours appointments available.
Our Regional Leadership
We’re proud to call Kathy Mayberry, RN our Regional Vice President.
Kathy oversees the teams covering Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah at Soleo Health She helps to ensure that all patients receive the personalized, dedicated care they deserve – to Kathy, quality patient care is her top priority.
If you wish to discuss an infusion or other complex specialty treatments for your health in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Utah, contact our friendly team at 480.296.0222 or complete our contact form. Our experienced clinicians can answer your questions and help you access the care you need.